Obama’s Chart McCain’s Chart
I decided since I don’t have the time to do an indepth study of McCain and Obama’s astrological charts, I would search for what astrologers are saying instead. I wanted an impartial study as opposed to someone “seeing what they want to see”, so I went looking for not only American astrologers, but foreign ones as well. What I found was quite interesting!
I won’t get into the technical stuff, which will sound Greek to most people anyway, but both McCain and Obama have planets aspecting positively and negatively on election day, that it is hard to tell who the winner will be. Yet! Many astrologers have gone out on a limb and have predicted that despite what the polls show, McCain will win.
- One astrologer suggest that after the McCain win there will be conflicts and civil unrest throughout the country because young people will feel duped.
- Another astrologer predicts that if Obama does win the election, he will go down in history as being the worst American President because it’s not his time (astrologically). He says if Obama will wait four years the planets will align so he will be known as one of the best presidents instead. (Hey! Broadcast that to the young people that want to riot!)
- Several astrologers say that if Obama wins the election he will more than likely not be sworn into office in January. Could it be an assassination and Biden will become president instead?
- Biden’s chart shows more favorable aspects as being president than Obama according to some.
- Another astrologer predicts that if Obama wins, although he says he wants the troops in Iraq to come home, the opposite will happen and he will make matters worse in the Middle East. There will be more conflict (because of his planets) and the world will be less safe.
- Palin will go up against Putin says another and it’s a good thing that foreigners find her capable and attractive, unlike Americans! (There you go! She’ll charm all the other heads of state!)
- McCain, in choosing a woman as his running mate, sealed the deal to the White House, not because as polls say to get the women vote, but because of planetary influences instead.
- A psychic predicts that McCain will not serve out his term because of health issues and that Sarah Palin will become president instead.
Maya Muses: These are just some of the 50%-50% predictions going on and as I left a comment on one site, only time will tell. Hindsight is 100%.
Photo Credits: Google Images